Cooperatives and Condominiums
Our Management services include but are not limited to:
- Collection and deposit of all maintenance fees.
- Payment of all bills and invoices
- Renewal of permits
- Compliance with all city ordinances
- Response to all correspondence
- Commissioning od qualified contractors to effect the needed repairs
- Supervision of maintenance staff
- Maintaining direct contact with owners
- Attending all board meetings
- The making of on-site inspections followed by recommendations with supporting data for continued progress.
Residential and Commercial Properties
Our roll begins with exploring the needs of the owner and tailoring our services to accommodate these needs.
Our full charge management includes:
- Collection and deposit of all rents.
- Payment of bills
- Renewal of permits and leases
- Filing of all city forms
- Initiate legal actions as required
- Attention to correspondence and repairs
- Maximization of rents
- Interviewing prospective tenants and tenant relations, all in a prompt and courteous manner
At the close of each month a statement is provided which outlines, on a per unit basis, the financial activity of the month, inclusive of documented expenditures and account balances. Each entity is maintained as a separate account.